Our team at Schwartz Perry & Heller LLP is committed to representing employees who have experienced employment discrimination in New York. This has remained our first priority throughout the duration of our practice. As one of the first firms in the area to focus exclusively on employment law, Schwartz Perry & Heller LLP is a name that has become synonymous with the elite and effective advocacy of employees throughout New York.
Award-Winning Advocacy of Employee Rights in New York
Standing in testimony to our commitment to our clients and to this area of the law is our long list of impressive accolades and achievements within the legal community. These achievements stand in recognition of their dedication and hard work. Some of the many achievements we have received at Schwartz Perry & Heller LLP include:
- Schwartz Perry & Heller LLP is included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers by Martindale Hubbell
- Davida Perry is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Davida S. Perry has been included in the list of Super Lawyers® since 2008.
- Davida S. Perry was named one of New York's Woman Leading Lawyers by New York Magazine each year since 2012
- Davida S. Perry was selected as one of the Top 50 Women Attorneys in New York
- Brian Heller has been included in the list of Super Lawyers since 2013
- Daniel Kovel was named a Super Lawyers - Rising Star in 2018
Choose Schwartz Perry & Heller LLP for Committed Representation
If you have been the victim of workplace discrimination, do not hesitate to talk to a New York employment law attorney from our celebrated firm regarding your situation. We have many years of experience and a proven track record of success. Call Schwartz Perry & Heller LLP at (646) 490-0221 today to request your consultation.