Why Choose Us
Schwartz Perry & Heller
There are many reasons to choose Schwartz Perry & Heller if you have been the victim of employment discrimination or sexual harassment in New York. Our firm is one of the first to focus on employment law, and Murray Schwartz is widely recognized as one of the leading attorneys in the field. With 110 years of collective legal experience among the members of our team, you can trust Schwartz Perry & Heller to advance your interests aggressively and effectively.
Award-Winning Representation for Employees in New York
Our attorneys at Schwartz Perry & Heller have received a number of prestigious awards and recognitions. These accolades demonstrate our continued dedication to the practice of law and to the best interests of our clients.
Some of our attorneys' most notable achievements include:
- Repeated mention in the list of Super Lawyers®
- AV® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a distinction received by only five percent of law firms in the United States
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, limited to only those lawyers whose achievements include recovering verdicts or settlements in excess of one million dollars on behalf of their clients
- Selection as one of New York's Women Leaders in the Law by New York Magazine, 2012 and 2013
- Inclusion in the list of 2013 Best Lawyers® list
- Named one of the Top 50 Women Attorneys in New York
Maintaining a Standard of Elite Legal Counsel
In addition to the awards we have received, our lawyers regularly lecture on topics related to employment law for continuing legal education (CLE) providers as well as bar associations throughout New York, including the New York County Lawyers' Association, the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, the New York State Bar Association, the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA), and others. We are on the faculty of some of the most important CLE providers in the United States, and have been published in a number of prestigious legal publications as well. You can trust us to provide sophisticated and informed representation.
Call Schwartz Perry & Heller for Tough Advocacy in New York
If you have been the victim of discrimination due to your nationality, race, color, age, religion, gender, or for another protected characteristic, talk to a New York employment law attorney at Schwartz Perry & Heller right away. You should not try to deal with this situation on your own or continue to suffer silently without taking action to defend your rights. Learn why our firm is the right choice for your representation at this time. Call Schwartz Perry & Heller today to request a consultation with a caring and knowledgeable employment discrimination lawyer who is prepared to defend your workplace rights in New York.